The NSW Darts Council is affiliated with both the Darts Federation of Australia and the World Darts Federation.
New South Wales Dart Council [Overview] 17 /03 /08
The New South Wales Dart Council Incorporated [NSWDC] is dedicated to the continued progress of the Sport of Darts in New South
Wales by servicing the present and future needs of the States/Zones and their Members
The NSWDC is committed to accomplish this by continuously distinguishing the needs of all players, administrators and supporters.
Demonstrate effective management, making optimum use of accessible resources and co-operating with its members in the search of
It is the mission of the NSWDC through unity, to encourage and promote the fostering of the Sport of Darts throughout NSW/Australia.
With vision the NSWDC will promote and develop the game of Darts for all to play. It is an objective of the NSWDC for the State/Zones to
be competitive at National and International levels and to be an organization of excellence.
The NSWDC values:
People working together.
Co-operation between State/Zone, their members and the New South Wales Board of Directors.
State/Territory Members participating.
Achieving State optimal potential.
The principal of social justice.
Professionalism and integrity in the way we work.
Friendship and Sportsmanship.
The object of the NSWDC is.
1. For the Sport of Darts, to build and maintain a stronger profile in NSW/Australia as a popular and successful sport.
2. To make Darts more marketable by raising the overall profile of the sport in a way that will increase people involvement.
3. To increase the number of Dart Players by providing a service: i.e. provide an infrastructure that will attract the State/Zone members
and keep them involved in the sport.
4. Provide the maximum availability of the Sport of Darts to all Participants and to ensure that access and equity is not denied on the
basis of gender, age, disability, cultural background or location.
5. Ensure the standard of Darts in NSW & Australia is raised to a level that will improve the opportunity for consistent success at State,
National and International levels. Maintain a minimum of four levels of coaching ie: Level 0 level 1 level 2 & Level 4
6. Address the issues of all groups General [Ladies \Men] \Legends\Disabled \ Under 25 \ Junior Darts in New South Wales by raising the
profile of the sport at this level.
7. To establish a National infrastructure with a professional planned approach to Sports Development.
8. To seek ways of achieving financial security and independence for the Sport of Darts in all State/Zones in New South Wales.
9. Improve the business proficiency of the NSWDC by appropriately restructuring the Board of Management to meet the needs of the
10. To maintain strong representation at the Australian Dart Federation/World Darts Federation Meetings (herein after referred to as
DFA \WDF) and to positively contribute to DFA /WDF organizational operations, policies and performances.
Copyright © 2017 - DartsNSW